Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can we get some of that 4 billion dollar stimulus for education


So I have been meaning to share what I saw while I was shopping at the Wal (aka Walgreens). Today's youth are hopeless. If you are gonna deface someones property, could ya do it correctly. Vandalism, although illegal, crude, and disgusting, was sometimes considered an art. That's how the Mural Arts program got started...I'm lying, I don't know how that started but that is how "Beat Street" made it seem. Kids used graffiti to mark territory or to draw some wonderful and beautiful, again I know it is defacing property, but dammit can we get some spell or grammar check!?!?!?!? What the hell is "ALL BOUT PAPAER"

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the days of Reading is Fundamental? Hooked on Phonics? If you can't spell it, how the hell are you gonna get it?

    ReplyDelete