
I have had pretty awesome conversations lately about the sexual life of others. I don't really care what you do, but I'm curious as to what you that makes a guy/girl keep coming back. I decided to say you must have that fifty-nine ninety nine skill. Hey Sunny, what is fifty-nine, ninety-nine skill? Well let me tell you......
I have spoken on the perverseness of the sexual behavior we are currently in. I am not judge nor jury, hell I think most of it is hilarious either because of the name or trying to figure out why one person would let another person do this to them. If you know me, you this is all just funny and it's to feed my curiosity. Curiosity killed that cat but I'm still working with 9 Lives.
A friend of mine said he enjoys punching the clown more than actual intercourse because apparently his five finger ladies will never tell him no. Based on the short story, punching the clown is male masturbation.........Hilarious folks, just freaking hilarious.
Who thought it was a good idea to give someone an angry dragon. Who said yeah i let off in my girlfriends mouth then donkey punched her in the back of the head so that jiz would come out her nose. Last I checked, that's domestic violence.
Speaking of domestic violence, i have a bruise on my cheek. I was accused of having a passion mark. Uhh since when does passion leave a mark....? Oh wait, I know. It's when a dude beats on his chick to show her that loves her. He wouldn't black her eyes or bruise her ribs and kick her down the steps while she is 7 months pregnant if he didn't love her, right!?!?!? So if passion and love leaves marks, then I will pass. Its a bruise folks, I'm light bright and damn near white. sheesh.
Where was I, oh yeah, people and their bedroom antics. I think if you enjoy a reach around, over under, hentai porn, beastinecrophiliac, lil-willis, felching, shrimping, houdini, munging, cream pie, santorum (this is new, thanks Rick), or the fact that you spend more money in Adam & Eve than you do on groceries, well thanks for keeping me laughing. I will say this, start charging $59.99. All your money troubles will go away....but you may end up spending more money at the Wal for condoms, birth control, penicillin, and valtrex.
No comments:
Post a Comment