
I have a problem with using public restrooms. They are normally very foul and funky and why is the floor always wet with cigarette butts and toilet paper!?!?! Fuck is that about?
The ladies bathroom at my gig, repugnant. Now, there was a chick who used to sing while she used the bathroom, so glad she got fired (not for that of course). Any who, this bitch starts singing while in the stall. My bladder shuts down and I am now in pain, just great. If I end up on dialysis, imma sue that skank.
Today I had to use the restroom, damn Dasani water and 3 cups of hot tea. I go into the stall and it was totally empty, whew. I hate when someone comes into the bathroom and I'm in the last stall and they walk past all the other empty stalls just to be next to me, but I digress. So I'm in this stall and the this broad decides she wants to go and pee and talk on the phone. Now the person on the other end did not want to hear either one of us relieve ourselves, unless she was talking to RKelly. But seriously, was the phone call that important, NO. How do I know you ask, because I heard most of it for the 4-6 minutes I was in bathroom.
This cellphone thing is going way to far. We are so attached to the phones. Ever experience phantom vibrations, they suck and thank Zeus if you haven't. The germs they find on cellphones are worse than drinking out a stranger's cup. You know why, because people take their phones in the bathroom (Fox 29 did an expose'). So you are wiping something, and some sort of transference occurs so now you have E.Coli from cellphone.
KEEP THE FUCKING CELL PHONES OUT OF THE BATHROOM. I DON'T WANT SOMEONE TO HEAR ME PEE.
No comments:
Post a Comment