
So, I just purchased Ghostface Killah (GFK) 8th solo album (9/29/09 go get it) and I must say, I'm in love. Or wait, maybe he is in love. This is the best cd about true emotion regarding a woman. He loves her, he hates her, he cheats, she cheats, its the way a rapper should have a love story. He talks about fucking and fighting and jealously and betrayl.
Men act like they not hurt but a woman, won't or don't cry about a woman. They act like we don't put the pussy on them and have them lost for thought ready to leave work just to slide back up in it. Sometimes its so good, they can just be sitting in their office and suddenly smell their girl/wife pussy out of the blue. I mean they smell it over people eating McDonald's, and the bitch who uses Bath and Body Works like she owns stock. They smell their woman's pussy through all the millions of odors that pass through an office at any given time. GFK touches on all that.
Speaking of touch, this dude said he loves her stomach stretch marks and all. He said she doesnt have to tuck it in. How many of us(women) have tucked it in, stood on a 90 degree angle or just didnt take off the tshirt cause you didnt want him to see the battle scars from a baby, or weight gain/loss. I remember when Musiq Soulchild made that song and he said "I dont care if you gain a little weight..." What the fuck does that mean. A little weight is like 3-5lbs, hell we put that on during our cycle. Oh and he touches on that menstrual shenanigan too. Yo this dude is the all man and not afraid to show it. He gets crazy raunchy on Stapleton Sex, but its good raunchy. Not like cheesy porn and "bow chicka bow wow" playing in the background.
Let me take a stab at the ""great"" Jayz (note the double quotes). I have his catalog and really when does he have mention a woman except when he is fronting like they all love him to death. Even when Jay tries to bring up a woman, all he ever says is they called him ugly and now he fucking everything, big whoop. Jay you saying you never been hurt, some girl never had you so spent you didnt know whether you were coming or going.....right. My man Mos Def talks about his trials and tribulations with a woman, but I digress. I am supposed to be talking about GFK and all his glory.
You gotta love GFK for expressing his feelings and sharing it with the world. Yes he has done this before: Camay, Never be the same again, Tooken Back, Strawberry, Back like that, Killah Lipstick, and I could go on and on. But if you are sick of rappers trying to sing as a way to express their affection for a woman, I suggest you go cop that GFK right now. He left the singing to the singers and just told some really beautiful stories. Ghostface you are the Wizard of Poetry.
No comments:
Post a Comment