Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leave it to.......BEAVER!?!?!?!?!


My boy comes through so I can check out Zack and Miri make a porno. I love this kind of humor, anyway, as I sat laughing at the movie hysterically, the term Dutch Runner was coined. Well that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. See good people, sexual terminology has grown to epic proportions. The hardy har har hars about bowels and noxious gases being expelled are so low brow.


I decided to do some digging because that Dutch Runner thing was hilarious. As I went through my own knowledge of these crazy terms, I started thinking these sexual behaviors must occur because why would anyone come up with a name for it. Upon my digging, I found the definition for Dutch Runner, its really gay but so hilarious.


Dutch Runner: Masturbation in such a manner as the masturbatee holds his own member while someone else (the mastubator) works the arm.


If this was done with two men, it would be called Double Dutch. I'm so not making this up and its freaking hilarious and very gay.

I also encountered other terms which fall into the Wing System. Whats the wing system, well it goes like this, you earn your wings based on what you did. They are color coded and everything, again I'm not making this up. The wings are red, purple, blue, black, pink, white, silver, gold, brown, gray, orange, and the coveted Rainbow warrior or Wing Commander. I wont go into full explanation because I will be here all freaking night. But I will say this, earning the orange wings, well kudos and thanks for taking one for the team. We have all heard terms such as: teabagging, snowballing, dirty sanchez, strawberry shortcake, alligator fuckhouse, and my personal favorite...a rusty trombone. The sexual slang is not new and it keeps growing and growing, and people become even more perverse. Thanks for the all the laughs and keep being freaks America, I'm out.


All these terms can be researched and defined on your local PC at http://www.urbandictionary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment