Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Did everyone go to seminary school, WTF


Oh I had such a Sunny day on 4/4/09. Celebrated my boy's birthday, had way too much to drink and enjoyed the company of strangers (not what you are thinking). Today, I'm a little peeved, no particular reason. I guess I am having a case of the moody blues and no I'm not on the rag nor am I about to start riding that crimson wave. But you know what, sometimes it's just one of those days, maybe I didnt get enough sun.

Anyway, can someone please tell me why if you are feeling blue or complaining, the first thing out of a mofos mouth is: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, LEAVE IT UP TO GOD, YOU ARE BLESSED SO STOP STRESSING, PRAY ON IT and so forth and so on. I mean really, what makes you think I don't already have a personal relationship with MY God. Hell, I don't know who you subscribe too. You may subscribe to yourself, no one, or anyone. You may even subscribe to the Daily News. I didnt really wanna rant today, it wasnt my intention. I'm just tired of people trying to incorporate their nonsensical into my life. There are 6billion people on the planet, its time to meet some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment