
I am still looking for those sunny days. I don't have one yet but I do have a rant, no surprise there.
When opportunity knocks and you can't open the door because of weed, thats a problem. Today's job market is scarce and so many folks I know have been laid off. Finally, they are able to get a job, someone finally called them back, but wait, they can't take the job because of the drug test. Now I am not here to do a PSA on smoking weed, I could care less if you and the chiba are good friends. I just don't want weed to affect your livelihood. I mean that $5 bag is preventing you from making $800-1000 every two weeks.
Now I was asked, can you pee for me? I thought that was funny, it reminded me of that old Richard Pryor movie, Jo-Jo Dancer your life is calling. Anyway, the laboratories test the urine for temperature and other necessary precautions so that falsifying pee test are limited and nonexistant. Am I gonna pee for this person, no I'm not. See if you walk around stressing about not being able to find a job, can't find a job, I need a job and opportunity knocked...you were un able to answer. Why, because the stress of not having the job caused you to smoke weed. Uhh okay. But you knew that eventually you would have to get another job and everyone under the sun does a drug test now.
Next situation, someone I know has a job, but they want to work for private sector. That is a dream come true and opportunity knocked on their door and said, "hey, come on in and come work in the private sector and we offering you that $80k you asked for." But you have to take the drug test before your dream will come to fruition, well their dream became a nightmare. Dammit.
I'm saying all this to say, get high, no problem, just wait until you are secure in your job. Or do what I do, drink alcohol, its water soluble. Good night ladies and gentleman
lol. they could also get down with some niacin....lol. but i feel where u r comin from. weed gets in the way of a lot of things for a lot of people. mainly because its "harmless".....yeah....right
ReplyDeleteI love it - that is the truth!!!
ReplyDelete