Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Back



I have always maintained a sort of sociological albeit sometimes biased stance on the world. Now that I have taken Sociology 101 I feel I can use that one rudimentary class to express my expertise on the world….kidding.


Let me jump right in:

Brian McKnight wrote a ballad and the chorus says, “Let me show you how your pussy works. I bet you didn’t know it squirts…” or something like that. People really, you are upset. R. Kelly wrote a song called “Half on a baby” and spent the entire video swinging his dick, it wasn’t until later the idiots at the Viacom and etc realized you could see his junk.  Honestly, so what, you do not have to buy it.

Octomom, because I don’t know that hookers real name and by the way octo is wrong, that skank has 14 kids not 8, her name should be quattuordecimmom, but I guess it doesn’t have that great sound bite as OCTOMOM. Anyway, Octomom has 14 children and live in a 4 bedroom home, if it was anyone else, Child protective services would intervene and take everyone away. You know her house smells like urine, vomit, old diapers, and sticky, yes it smells like sticky!

“Bully” is some Sundance Independent film award winner about a mentally and physically handicapped child who is bullied. If you bully a kid who is in a wheel chair, you need to be “Columbined” because you are a weak and poor excuse for a human being.

Speaking of weak, are we going to continue to give out participation awards to children who do not have any semblance of talent? The world is cruel and if you continue to breed children to think the world is fair and you will receive something for JUST SHOWING UP, you are sadly mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment