Phuck the curfew. All those assaults from those degenerate ass kids happened between 1pm-7pm.
Phuck the parents who said it wasn't their kid on tape. Now Mom, you know damn well that was Jermarqaurius.
Phuck Arlene Ackerman supporters who are trying to play the race card. That bitch is phucking up and doesn't care about your kids education.
Phuck Arlene Ackerman for not stepping down and continuing to drag this mess out in the media.
Phuck my daughter's pediatrician for going on vacation the week before school starts. I need that physical/shot form filled out.
Phuck getting a pass, I'll see you in "Phamily" court.
Phuck PPA for giving that lady coming from her Chemotherapy appointment a ticket for taking to long to walk her old dying ass to her
car that was in the loading zone. Not her fault it takes her more than the allotted 20 minutes to walk to her car.
Phuck people who throw trash on the ground and out their car windows.
Phuck the person who took the blue trash can from the side of my house.
Phuck PWD (Philadelphia Water Dept) for not replacing the dead batteries in the water meters. Now people are receiving a $7000 water bill
because the meter reads zero. My question is why didn't you inform the customers that their meters ran on batteries. Secondly, why didn't you contact the customer to say we are getting a zero reading so we need to come check out your meter.
Phuck all these new energy suppliers. Stop knocking on my door, if i want to get a different supplier, I know how to find you.
Phinally and on a more personal note:
Phuck you and all your advice. You want to know all my business just so you can comment on it and be all judgemental and preachy. Check it *wink*, I know your secrets and what your life is really like. My advice to you, stop trying to throw those stones because I throw BOULDERS. Yabba Dabba Doo, I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment