Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday's Things has been cancelled

I was going to do a Thursday's Things, but I cant because I have something on my chest, besides this bra and sports bra. Sure wish I could get that sports bra off,  I cant breathe and it's pushing my bresticles into my back, but no pain no gain.
 
Let me start by saying that Sean Combs aka PDiddy aka DiddyDirtyMoney aka Dumb Dumby needs to shut the fuck up.  This dude is walking around complaining about President Obama saying he needs to do more for black people and that he (President Obama) "owes us."
We, black people, did not put Obama in office. We only make up 12% of the American population. We make up 38.9% of the prison population.  So lets do the math, there are 308,745,538 Americans of that, 33,962,009 are Black, and of that 13,211,222 are in prison. That leaves 20,750,787 black people of all ages that live in america. How many of those people voted or were even eligible to vote?
 
Listen Dumb Diddy Dumb, what the President is doing is for the country as a whole and what he mandates affects everyone including black people. Social Security tax is cut in half on my paycheck, which is great because I will never get to collect SS because it runs dry in 2037, how convenient. What about that working class tax credit of $400, thanks Mr.President.  I wasnt going to touch on this latest word vomit from Diddy but the story just wont die.
 
I will finish off with this, I watch a lot of Nat Geo, Current, and History Channel.  Americans can go to school for free whether rich or impoverished.  Other countries, you can not go to school if you are poor.  I love America but hate Americans, I'm out.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment