Greetings and Salutations
This Thursday, I shall be discussing people who do things (stupidly or for enjoyment, either way it was their decision to do it) and decide to sue because of the outcome of said action.....and have or will win the lawsuit.
Woman falls into a mall fountain because she is on her cell phone texting and not paying attention. She falls into the fountain and the video was recorded by an onlooker. She is currently suing the mall management company because of the security guards laughing instead of checking on her well being.
A woman visits a haunted house. She was scared, as she should have been. She sued and won $15,000 because it was so scary that she is suffering from mental anguish and night terrors.
A woman sued because her thong had a rhinestone on it, it popped and hit her in the eye. funny right. Anyway she sued over the defective thong and won.
There are countless stories like this. I just wanted to let you know that if you dont like something or if you do something and dont like it, sue. There is a good chance you will win. There are two lawyers for ever household in America. I think I will sue Stride gum because the flavor ran out after I chewed a piece for 6 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment