Friday, January 7, 2011

I hate people

This will be an ongoing list that I will continue to update and add to as I see nonsense.
 
As I walked out my front door and headed to my car on this blustery day, there was a Chevy Monte Carlo, silver, parked right in front of me, idling.  I see this plus size woman with crutches, a red sweat suit on, cream puffer vest, cream skull cap. She then belts out, "if it ain't one thing it's another. Ever since I got clean, i keep getting infections. If it ain't my pussy its my ass, if it ain't my ass it's my pussy." I look up in astonishment (yes ME) because its nine in the morning and then, and then, she repeats it all over again after she realized I was staring.  Was the second calling of the infected nether regions for my benefit, and if so, why. 
Why is it that if she is clean (assuming she means from drugs) then why all the infections.  Someone needs to let that woman know, just because you stopped the drugs, the after affects of the damage you caused are now wreaking havoc and will continue to do so.  However, I am curious as to why being clean is causing infections in her box. Was she smoking crack with her cooch, or shooting heroin in her rectum? 
 
Went to pick up a package that I put the order in last week.  When I arrived, they told me another hour. After that hour, it took another 20 minutes.  Incompetence really grinds my gears. 
 
13yr old had ballroom dancing competition and as I waited for the elevator, I saw another parent that I sorta know.  I asked the parent if she was excited.  She made a scowl, slid her fake aviators down on her nose, looked down at me and said "are you kidding, they could be doing something so much more important, like english!"  The other two people waiting for the elevator was the ballroom dance teacher and the judge for the competition.  These kids look forward to ballroom dancing, they get to dress up and socialize.  Now after all the competition was over, her daughter won best waltz.  Her mom was ecstatic and jumping up and down clapping yelling "that's my baby, do that girl!"  But you were just pissing on the whole thing....ugh!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment