Phuck putting up a picture to describe my hatred and disdain for the world.
Phuck my soon to be ex director for continuing to lie. Dude I'm leaving already, get a grip and let it go.
Phuck that one bad apple that spoiled the bunch for 9 people. Stopping people from getting their money, that's phucked up and should be addressed.
Phuck my soon to be ex director for not firing said bad apple but instead punishing the bunch. When will you people learn that she is one of the devil's menions.
Phuck robbing Peter to pay Paul but then Jose came in and said I want a piece of that. Tire got a bolt, yes a phucking lugnut,in it yesterday as I was on my way to take money out of my account to pay tuition. Dammit.
Phuck lugnuts being on the road.
Phuck Modell's for not having the all pink Jansport in stock.
Phuck me for being last minute to pick up said Jansport.
Phuck TNS Inc and all the fruit flies, house flies, and silverfish running around that place. Is there a dead body somewhere in that place, sheesh.
Phuck Saturday morning and all the running around I have to do.
Phuck you for not responding to my mass text/facebook status when I asked about discount Superstars aka Shell tops. You people suck.
Phuck being up at 528am because I was suffering from insomnia and I tossed and turned all night.
Phuck A.Clark for leaving and now I gotta pay some crazy price to get my car worked on. Damn you to hell and back. Yeah I know you started a family but what about me and my car. hahahah, selfish right.
Phuck my landlord for calling me last night at 930pm because he saw me on Germantown ave. Uhhh Okay, now come fix my floor and tell all four generations of Precious's to get the phuck out.
Phuck September, wake me up when it ends (Green Day). Seriously, I want September to come and go like yesterday.
Phuck Philadelphia for being so corrupt, trying to charge a mother phucker $300 for blogging. Eat a dick Philly.
Phuck J.Ford and he knows why, you big headed light skin phucker.
Phuck those people who are being sensitive about the yearbook quote from Adolf Hitler. Its a good quote, it just came from a bad mother phucker.
No comments:
Post a Comment