
Phuck Mighty Mouse for trying to block me again but you failed and I'm out.
Phuck Cartoon Network for putting Teen Titans on at 730am, now I will be late for work everyday.
Phuck my DVR for not recording the episode of the Boondocks where they went to jail.
Phuck me for being stupid and not making sure my cable box was on so maybe that's why it didnt record...dammit.
Phuck you for wasting everyone's time with your drama. Just go that away and let them be happy.
Phuck my daughter's AC for freezing. Man it looked like one of those old fridges that had the freezer with the little door that would build up so much ice you couldnt get your food out.
Phuck August for almost being over in 10 days.
Phuck getting a tuition bill yesterday with a balance of $2400.
Phuck Philly for not having a Joe's Crab Shack here....who really wants to go to DE except to live.
Phuck my beautiful wild purple lilies for dying on me. I could really use a smile right now.
Phuck that girl that is putting my homie through so much for no reason. Dude we got you, on to the next one.
Phuck JFord. Seriously, I am not giving you back your external and I believe the girl has jacked your for the Ipod. WAMP WAMP
Phuck me for wearing this tight as Puma t-shirt. But dammit, I really wanted to wear my suede skater pumas.
Phuck me for being fat.
Phuck JFord because we havent done our 6 miles in over two weeks. Come on man, lets get it together.
Phuck TNS Inc for monitoring and recording all incoming and outgoing callings even if you arent logged in.
Phuck TNS Inc for hiring such dickheads that you have to monitor and record the calls. Yo stop hiring people who make drug deals, phone sex, and a plethora of other ish during the work day.
Phuck the Ipod Nano...garbage
Phuck my apartment, I wanna move and I wanna move NOW. Someone give me either the $2400 for tuition or the $ 2400 to move. Either way you look at it, I need $2400.
Phuck me for having nothing really to talk about...but hey the day is still young and I havent been to work yet so we shall see.................there could be a part 2 coming.
We need a part 2!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
100.