
Good Afternoon Planet Earth. It's a warm and sunny day in Philadelphia, I think I will go outside and tan these white limbs I call legs. So lets get started shall we.
I had a conversation with one of my CWD. Errrrrrrrrr, let me pump the brakes. A CWD is what i call my bestest, yes bestest, male friends. I talk to them just like they were one of my girlfriend's minus the lady stuff and they are straight males. We shoot the breeze, talk smack, argue, talk about sneakers, talk about baseball, diss and praise music, and etc. I also get the male point of view from them and they don't sugarcoat anything when talking to me and they don't try to appease my female emotions, i mean hell, that's why women have girlfriends. Back to the story...
So my CWD and I were talking and I said there is a shortage of men and I was gonna move to China. He asked why and I explained that China has this crazy ratio of men to women. He said go for it and then he reminded me that I always wanted a son, however he meant SUN and not SON. His racist albeit funny quip was about my "yellow" skin and that Asians are considered "Yellow" in this fucked up world we live in.
Any who, I laughed and said, but who am I kidding. I heard asian men have little dicks(my own racial joke and a blog about it soon, not race but dicks) and I like a guy with a big dick, not porn star but bigger than average (average is 6inches) . Oh the look on his face was priceless. He was so uncomfortable and disgusted all at the same time. He asked me how could I just say IT like that. I told him that men can say, I want a bitch excuse me, woman, with huge boobs or a fat ass. Hell, Dane Cook said "I don't like a girl with a lot of lips" and you know damn well he was talking about her pussy.
Why is it okay for a guy to break down the sexual parts of our body, but we, meaning women, can not critique or specify that one organ that you all have?
Women spend oodles of money to get the body that a man wants to see, but do you see men running to the Cosmetic Urologist to get a Penile Implant, NOPE.
I say all this to say, ladies, if you like big dick then say so. If you like a guy to have a uniball, then say so. If you want a guy to have a hook to the left and not the right, say so. If you don't like a hook at all, go get someone who has a straight edge. If you like a guy with mushroom top, then say so...ya heard.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment